Fri, 28/09/2012 - 12:11
- Acquire and maintain theoretical and practical knowledge of enzymatic hydrolysis applications/workflows.
- Acquire and maintain scientific and competitive knowledge and market segment overview for support of customers, sales and service. Keep up to date with the scientific community. Train other colleagues on new products/applications as necessary.
- Provide high quality scientific support by customer visits, product/application demonstrations, seminars/workshops and sample analysis.
- Work effectively with Sales and Operations in the provision of any necessary scientific data required for customer presentations or testing.
- Track, record and document relevant information from all technical enquiries from customers.
- Knowledge and skills acquired through completion of a Masters' degree in Microbiology, Enzymology, Biochemistry
- 3-5 years of previous laboratory experience to include expertise in basic techniques related to enzymatic hydrolysis of cellulosic materials
- Hands-on experience of enzyme characterisation and carbohydrate analysis
- Experience in presenting technical materials in written and verbal form is critical
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
- Demonstrated ability to respond to common enquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the scientific community.
- Demonstrated ability to write publications and reports that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Demonstrated ability to apply mathematical and statistical analysis to data.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems.